Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hauling A all Day every Day

Well Monday was my first day that I didn't have to go to the PowerHouse. I still went and volunteered which I hope to do every evening. Hauling A (the Amish hauling biz) is going well. I have my first big trip coming up this Friday. I will be going to Fort Wayne for 2 nights and 3 days. It will be sweet. They pay for the trip down and back and also put me and my wife up in a hotel. Sounds like a pretty sweet gig. The best part is I get to spend the whole weekend with my wonderful wife.

I am learning a lot about myself through all this job changing process. I have learned that I really do love money. I have used it as a crutch or even a discouragement instead of just following Jesus. I would ask money if I could do things instead of just going for it.

I am also learning that I need more of Jesus. It's weird that we don't realize that until something goes wrong or needs fixing. I really believe that we need to put our selves into positions to need Him. I don't want to get back to the spot where I can use money instead of Jesus. I don't want to be at the spot where I use my own abilities instead of Jesus using me the way He wants to. I want to be the foolish thing that God uses to shame the wise. I mean look at me. I am a 23 year old Amish Hauler and God is using me to talk to kids, teens, adults, and elderly. How great is that. I don't have a degree. I have no certificate. I am not ordained by any man or organization. And God is using me. Wow. I have no reasons or proof to boast about my self for anything. LOL that is amazing.

God is good. So go and give it all away, its the Christian Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment